"I'D FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF DIDDY"


"I'd fuck the shit out of Diddy," Daylyt says. "Why not?"

Daylyt says that he would have sex with Puff Daddy.  

“I’d fuck Diddy,” Daylyt says according to a story on BattleRap.com. "I’m not gonna front. I’d fuck the shit out of Diddy… Why not? Diddy’s attractive. Get him off like a bottle of Ciroc, a shot of Ciroc. He got plenty of Ciroc. Get him fucked up, I’ll fuck...I’ve always been infatuated with how he dances–it’s something about like the arms and shit. That shit’s sexy, yo. Like, pause. No homo. Let’s really be honest. Diddy’s thick, yo.’”

Man, that is some funny shit right there!...put that MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE right away...of course let's see how the fairest of the seasons think about this, on the good ol boy message boards...

JIMJIM: SHIT IS CRAZY YO WHAT THE FUCK
ilexx: WTF!?!? Dat shit is gay! I originally heard about Daylyt's antics before I ever heard him rap. It was probably him pulling down his pants on stage and that's the first I had heard of him. I heard his battle on These Days and dude sounded dope as fuck. Then The Road to Total Slaughters battles, he was nice for the most part. Then against T-Rex dude went for straight antics and I have heard all the reasons why but hear me out: I don't care for somebody who has actual rap skills but would rather go for antics instead. Then now some shit like this? U guys can call it a joke all u want but I am absolutely not fucking with this dude in anyway. Nothing about this is even remotely funny. This was the gayest article I have ever seen in my life.
NA SON: This faggot ass nigga will do anything for attention
Anonymous: the world is coming to an end
Fucking kill fags: Whats with this faggot shit!! Fucking queers taking over.
Anonymous: maybe someone rape him in jail.
Anonymous: real nigga shit
Anonymous: Young Thug, Lil Wayne, Birdman, Diddy... all known in the industry to be bisexual, Birdman is also a child predator who preys on lil boys.
 Reply »
Anonymous: Your a fucking fag the only ones gay in the industry are young thug, French Montana, snitch homie quan and Ty dolla sign that aunt jemima looking motherfucker
Anonymous: how is birdman and weezy not gay they kiss on da mouf?
Anonymous: diddy frequents gay bars and likes fingers in his bums
bizzalls: People are so fucking stupid, it's sad. Ever heard of someone being sarcastic and fucking around?? I give him props for not giving a fuck what people think! Dizaster actually said this in a VladTV interview. He said Day doesn't give a fuck. This is proof! Daylyt is an extra smart muthafucka, big ups, Daylyt's the man.
Reply »
Terminator: No. He's a fag.