BIG PAPA ROUND 3...YOUNG DIRTY BASTARD VS DIGGY SIMMONS

NOW PETER PIPER PICKED PEPPERS 
BUT RUN ROCKED RHYMES
NOT GONNA LIE...shits taking its toll on a telepath doing this rappers rapping offspring shit...my heart was in the right place when i started and now it's becoming a chunk of coal...took a listen to young dirty bastard and diggy simmons today...i mean, i just don't even know what's going on with these kids man...first bunch of songs i heard from young dirty and he sounds exactly like his fucking dad...like is he fucking serious...why would he do that?...why would he want to sound just like him?...kids got a fucking problem...needs a therapist...fuck i don't even feel like structuring this round i feel so depressed about these kids...but i'm gonna man up a bit here...okay ydb's papa is old dirty bastard...who is the most unique character hip hop has ever produced...the most original flow rap has ever heard...a member of the wu tang clan...a classic album, with a classic album cover...google it, i'm lazy...the father of around 2 dozen offspring...died suddenly in the studio booth...when they cut his stomach open it was like a tiger sharks...drugs, booze, sushi, bike tire, plastic spoon, half eaten car parts...i wish i could just be with odb but i gotta move on...that's right shine the spotlight...allright young dirty...let's see how dirty you are...
...that's just embarrassing really...kid flows like his dad, kid basically steals his name...i mean, ol dirty even dissed his own kid...I brought him my notebook and he said, “Nigga, you can’t rap, didn’t even open the book.”

...his own father shut him down!?...however, i do like his shit talking about 2chainz in this interview though...

Least favorite?
I dunno. I see it as people feeding their families. But 2 Chainz brand, it ain’t good for me. People are out there buying chains before they pay their bills and getting killed over nothing. 2 Chainz can kiss my nuts. Plus, I wanted to make a song with this guy, and he sat there and ignored me.
To your face?
I had his manager’s number. I guess 2 Chainz was in the back and said, I don’t really wanna fuck with him. Hopefully he said that, I’m gonna fuck with him later and probably diss him on his own song. I’m trying to build with the guy, I don’t have to be talking to you, G. All you doing is about slavery chains anyway. I don’t have to walk with you, guy. I’m about the Jackie Robinson era, I don’t know what he’s doing. I don’t think he’s good for our people. He’s making all this money, but what are they listening to? And it’s not just the content. His name is 2 Chainz. Nigga, we don’t wear chains no more, motherfucker. This whole time you wanna escape from the chains, and now you got two chains wrapped around you. Double the trouble, motherfucker! I can picture the label with two chains holding him by his neck, holding him like a dog and shit. “I’ll do whatever you want! I’ll make another 2 Chainz song!”
...spent along time on young dirty...maybe because i'm so fucking disgusted at reverend run's son diggy simmons...god does this kid make me want to slit my wrists...
...fuck he just butchers this classic beat for me...his papa is "run" from the immortal rap group run dmc...run was a great rapper...could really rock that beat for real...run dmc...now that's drama's heart and soul right there!...but his kid writes wack ass love raps...but it looks like he's doing well off that...eating off that...if youtube views has any meaning...fuck this kid bothers me though...makes me angry really...makes me turn into the hulk...which means...

CONGRATULATIONS YOUNG DIRTY BASTARD!...YOU MOVE ON BECAUSE YOU ARE A WEIRDO!

i'm just gonna excuse myself and barf out my brain...until next time...god help us all!